Eco Investor Forum 2010
19 October, Hilton Hotel, Sydney
There is now only one week to Eco Investor Forum 2010, which brings together Australia's leading cleantech and clean energy companies with environmental investors, entrepreneurs and executives.
The companies, speakers and technologies at this year's Forum are:
- Barry Buffier, Deputy Director General, State & Regional Development and Tourism, Industry & Investment NSW on "Business Opportunities in a Low Carbon Economy"
- Professor Paul Simshauser, Chief Economist & Group Head of Corporate Affairs, AGL Energy (wind, hydro and solar energy, gas and coal seam gas)
- Miles George, Managing Director, Infigen Energy (wind and solar energy)
- Bryam Johnston, Chairman, Greencap (waste, water and and contamination management)
- David Cooper, General Manager, CBD Energy (solar and wind energy)
- Robert Schuitema, Managing Director, Phoslock Water Solutions (water pollution)
- Thomas Rudas, Managing Director, AnaeCo (waste management and bioenergy)
- Paul McPherson, Executive Chairman. MediVac (medical waste management)
- Richard Caldwell, Executive Chairman, Dyesol (solar energy)
- Nick Boyd, Managing Director, AquaGen Technologies (wave energy)
- Ecotuitive (rainwater harvesting and self-sustaining housing)
- Perfectflow Technology (water saving showerheads and nozzles)
- Bevan Dooley, Managing Director, BTOLA (waste management and bioenergy)
- Kerry Rooney, Global Manager for Clean Energy and the Environment, Austrade, on "International Trends in Clean Energy investment"
- James Thier, Executive Director, Australian Ethical Investment (on climate advocacy in ASX 200 companies, and international environmental equities)
- Phillip Galloway, Investment Manager, CVC Sustainable Investments (the Australian and US environmental investing perspective)
The Forum is an excellent opportunity to hear and meet the companies, and network with other environmental investors and executives.
To register click Here.
To see the program click Here.
To see more about the speakers click Here.
Eco Investor Forum 2010
To be held from 5–8 September at the Sydney Exhibition and Convention Centre, EcoGen 2010 (http://www.ecogen2010.com/) will feature an impressive array of speakers presenting on a host of clean energy technologies from wind, solar, bioenergy, geothermal, hydro, tidal to natural gas, co and tri-generation, and, energy efficiency.
All news about renewable energies in Australia from 19 July 2010 to 23 July 2010. Conveniently edited and summarised for you! Sourced from the Australian Financial Review.