Contacts / Informations
- Phone: +420 270 003 436
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Url: http://www.bis-grp.com/
Rising electricity prices and the increasing pressure to hit the EU’s renewable targets by 2020 has made hydropower a very attractive source of energy production. However difficulties in obtaining a licence for hydropower projects, uncertainty surrounding the legislative framework and significant initial investment and a long-payback period means hydropower has not been utilised to its full potential.
This BIS GROUP conference will provide a clear picture of the legislative framework and help identify the current role of hydropower in Europe. The forum will provide solutions and strategies on how to best build alliances among hydro professionals and water resource stakeholders.
The conference will help ascertain new system of integration, efficiency and Flexibility, prospective of Small Hydropower Development, improvement of Pumped Storage Plants (PSP), new techniques and technology, environmental issues, legislation and Hydropower balancing.
Building up on success and experience of past Hydro-related conferences, this premier BIS GROUP event will help to address participants’ doubts about the Pump storage potential and the future of hydropower including environmental and market design.
Key Conference features
- Explore technological advancements in the hydropower industry
- Learn about the design of future market structure and impacts of market integration
- Overcome the intermittency of renewable energy sources (RES) to ensure a secure power system
- Learn how to successfully upgrade existing plants and maximize profi t through pump hydro
- Gaining more in depth knowledge on specifi c key design and development topics
- Discussing regional focus and prospective of Hydropower in South East Europe
- Gain a thorough understanding on the latest environmental and regulatory framework
- Discover new investment and funding opportunities
The conference should be attended by Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads/Managers of:
- Hydropower Generation
- Project Management
- Hydro Engineering
- Hydro Operations & Maintenance
- Plant Management
- Water Management
Do you have enough expertise and experience that you would like to share with the conference delegates? If so, please contact: Martin Smith, Operations Manager, BIS Group Prague, Tel: +420 270 005 475, email: email@example.com
If you are a solution provider company and would like to learn more about the available networking, exhibiting and branding opportunities. Please contact: Tomas Miller, Business Development Director, BIS Group Prague Tel: +420 270 005 476, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Informations: Sandra Wolf, Marketing Manager, BIS GROUP Prague, Tel: +420 270 005 476, email: email@example.com