Contacts / Informations
- Phone: (312) 665-0976
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Postal Address: German American Chamber of Commerce 321 North Clark Street, Suite 1425 Chicago, Illinois 60654
- Contact Person: Corinna Jess
The Wind Energy Business Conference sets the stage for an international exchange on the future of the wind energy industry.
Focus on Supply Chain and Service Industry
Global wind power installations have been on an impressive growth path in recent years. Renewable energy technologies are now approaching a 25% share of Germany’s power production. In the US, wind energy made up 43% of new capacity in 2012, and it is expected to keep growing as equipment costs continue to drop. As both of these leading global economies continue to shift toward cleaner energy sources, there will no doubt be numerous obstacles as well as opportunities for collaboration along the way.
Join us at the Wind Energy Business Conference to explore:
- Innovative technologies for installed and next-generation turbines
- Real-world solutions for grid integration
- Trends and best practices in the American and German O&M markets
- Synergies and partnership opportunities with our German expert delegation
- Networking opportunities with industry and policy experts
Date, Venue & Registration
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
9:30am - 3:30pm
Attendance for the Wind Energy Business Conference is free of charge. However advance registration is required.
For more inforamtion and to register, please visit: